Monday, December 14, 2009

Where's Waldo

Actually you maybe thinking where is Aaron. Never Fear i am here. I just got back from LA and i am in the midst of writing a classic novel of my trip to Canada. So if you are eagerly waiting for my next big post, just wait a little longer and you will have a story that will keep you entertained for a while, well maybe 10 minutes at least.

I am also looking at an overhaul of this blog. Looking at a change of style and even a new name. I will think more about it over the next few days with some research and i will keep you informed of my plans.

So If you want to hear my tale of Fun, Adventure and the downright dirty then stay tuned for the next installment of my travels.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and enjoy the Christmas Festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment