Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bon Iver

I don’t know if i have posted this before but i don’t care. I think this is an amazing song. To me its about a guy whose girlfriend has split from him. He has given her advice on how to deal with the relationship yet she still has issues with it. If its about himself, the singer, the relationship would have had certain things they had to work on such as time spent away from each other, travel etc and he is telling her to be patient to keep the relationship alive.

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines
Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

1 comment: