Monday, April 11, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

-1859175136
This is my new phone I've had for about a week. It's a Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate™. It's definitely the best phone I've ever had, not that I've had many good phones. I use both the iphone and android platforms and I honestly think android is far more user friendly.
At the moment, I'm really enjoying Swype. http://bit.ly/gSqAiT This really makes typing fast especially if your capable with your fingers and know the qwerty keyboard layout.
When it comes to apps for the android, I believe it is quite similar to the iphones and there isn't a problem finding an app to do what you need.
When it comes to music, the iphone is superior when it comes to syncing with your PC. However saying that, itunes isn't all that great either and I have many issues with it, such as automatically updating my music library.
Another big plus for the android that I love is it's link to gmail. I am a huge fan of Google and have used there products for many years now. Many of there products can be integrated onto android. Google maps, earth, calendar, gmail, latitude, picasa, blogger, youtube, and talk integrate so easily that I queried if I had done something wrong.
Overall, I just love my new smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment