Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Photobucket 
Day One - A Picture of yourself with Ten Facts

Here is a photo of me, freshly shaven for the first time in over 6 months. By the end of this 31 day journey, you will see how much beard growth i have as i won't shave till the 31st day of this 30 day challenge.
My last blog update lists all the challenge steps that will reveal a little something about me each and every day over the next month.

Fact 10 : Born and Raised in Australia with Filipino Heritage
Fact 9 : I totally love British Columbia, Canada
Fact 8 : My Favorite Sport is Cycling
Fact 7 : My Favorite Drink is Iced Coffee
Fact 6 : I Drive a 1998 Dark Green Pontiac Sunfire GT standard transmission with almost 300 000 kilometres
Fact 5 : I wish i could be Jason Bourne
Fact 4 : I would spend my last $5 on a phone call to my mother
Fact 3 : I rarely drink alcohol and i don't smoke or do drugs
Fact 2 : I believe in God and i was happily raised Catholic
Fact 1 : I feel at home at a Nudist Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment