Tuesday, June 28, 2011

E is for...

If you remember rightly, i started an Alphabet Game back in May 2009 and my last letter i achieved was D back in December 2010. I will continue where i left off. Below is a link where you can catch up on the first 4 letters of the alphabet.

http://applesgosplat.blogspot.com/search/label/Alphabet
From May 1st 2009 - "This is going to be a project of mine where i will Alphabetize things that are important to me. If you follow along, hopefully you will learn things about me. I will be photographing the letters of the alphabet with things that also mean something to me. I will try to be as creative as possible."


E is for...
  • Eggs - I love eggs. Eggs for Breakfast, Eggs, for Lunch, Eggs for Dinner
  • Emu - You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy
  • Endomondo -I use this program on my Phone to track my exercise and training program. It is very good for my motivation.
  • Erections - Who doesn't love Erections? (I won't be photographing this)
  • Energy - Energy is important to me as I need lots of it for Cycling.


Stand by, Photo to come.....

3 comments:

  1. seriously that's all the E words you think apply to you.. what about.. email, early-riser, earth, easter bunny, echo, eczema, edible, elf, engage "d", elk, Edmonton Mall, and employment.. LOL oh.. and let's not forget.. Erectile DYSFUNCTION... roflmao!! you sooo asked for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eczema, easter bunny, echo, elf, edmonton mall would not be things that are important to me. Needless to say either is Erectile Dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you have your priorities... haha

    ReplyDelete