Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ebay

So i ordered an item off of ebay "2 Battery EN-EL10+Charger+Case for Nikon S210/S520/S510" on the 2nd of June 2009 and received the items on the 10th of June which is pretty fast service all the way from Hong Kong. The item i purchased was

High Capacity 1200mAh Battery (2 pieces) for "Nikon EN-EL10/Olympus Li-42B"

+ Black Leather Case + Screen Protector (gift) + Cleaning Cloth (gift)

+ Mains Charger (US 2-pin) + Desktop Charger + Car Charger

+ free Australian Travel Adapter (gift)

This is for my Nikon S210 camera. Overall i paid $16.99 for the items and $13.99 for the freight. Overall a very good price for 2 batteries and a leather case and charger. In my local camera store, i am looking at paying around $70 for a battery for my camera. I realise these batteries aren't OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) but i'm not a millionaire either. Even if they last one photo session i'll be happy. The thing i like about them is that the charger is for the US so i can charge my batteries for my LA holiday. Very good!!!

 

This is how it was packaged to me. Well the envelope wasn't ripped open like that lol, Thats just my eagerness to get it open hehe.

1 comment: