Monday, June 1, 2009

Totally Given Up

Still trying to work out windows live messenger and i have just given up. Now i cant even remove the 2009 version so i am kind of stuck with it now. Oh well. So much for the glory days of Microsoft. Up until now i have been pretty happy with everything Microsoft has given me but this Live messenger thing has given me 3 days of nothing but frustration. Grrrrrr.

But i am typing this in Windows live Writer which is a pretty cool feature of Windows live so its not all bad news. A quick glance over this program and its terribly easy to update my blog. Awesome.

I also have started my list of things i need to remember to pack for my holiday. It’s not very long at the moment, but i will add to it when i have time. Please feel free to offer advice on any travel essentials.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you got some good out of that mess of microsoft! I love how organized you are.. lists.. I love it.. yeah..so the essentials of travel.. nice thing is.. you forget something we have stores-but your basic..think about how you get ready in the morning... thats what you bring (minus the towel) lol.. thankfully summer in Cali you can get away with shorts and shirts (dont forget your swimsuit, board shorts whatever!), but the evenings in the mountains.. you want to bring at least one jumper, and a pair of jeans or what do you call them.. trackies, joggers? ..(we call em sweats)so thats my 2 cents..

    ReplyDelete