Friday, July 10, 2009

MIA

Yeah i've been missing in action on my blog lately, If you don't know why well you really aren't my friend but if you want to be my friend, I'll tell you right now. The month of July for me is Tour de France month. It usually helps give me the motivation to get back out on the bike again. That i have been doing and my bike fitness is starting to come back. This year i plan to make more of an effort to start racing. I will get my base fitness up there before spring and during spring i will start to ramp up the training to be ready for summer racing. Wish me Luck.

Also on at the moment is the Ashes Cricket, Australia vs England. It is being played in England at the moment and i have been enjoying some of the coverage of the cricket before the coverage of the tour. As a kid i always wanted to play for Australia but never got to realise my dream.

And as of today, the 10th of July there is one month till i leave for Melbourne. I booked a flight from Albury to Melbourne today and also booked a motel down there for the night of Monday the 10th.

"Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport"

Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport Located within a 400-metre walk of the Domestic and International terminals, Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport offers a relaxed atmosphere and stylish amenities - ideal for your stopover prior to your early-morning flight or after a late-night arrival.

Check in is 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment