Friday, July 31, 2009

TaeBo Billy Blanks style

I downloaded a Taebo workout the other day to do some fitness. I found the warm up on Youtube for anyone interested. Here is the first 10 minutes of a 45 minute workout. If you are willing try the first 10 minutes of this workout and see how far you can get through it. I made it through about 12 minutes the first time i tried it and the second time i tried it i made it to about 20 minutes before my legs gave up.

This is part 1 of 5. The other parts can be found in the Related Video section of Youtube. This is Taebo Cardio and it really got my cardio working as well as testing out my muscles. A very fun workout but i am not too coordinated to get some of the moves correct. With more practice i'm sure i can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment