Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blog Challenges

As i have just finished my First Blog Challenge - 30 day Challenge using Photos, i am looking for other ideas to challenge myself. I had great fun doing the challenge as it got me thinking about myself and i quite enjoyed when i got an original photo to depict my life.

There are a few good ones to choose from and i would love to do another Photography Challenge however as I felt rushed trying to find Photos and trying to catch up on days when i was unable to Blog. This time I will take a few days to plan ahead before starting this Challenge and this will allow me to enjoy it a bit more and not feel like a chore.

In the meantime i will do a written Challenge 30 Day Animated Movie Challenge

Other Challenges:
The 30 day blog challenge 
30 Days of Me Challenge
30 Day Photography Challenge
30 Day Photography Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment