Friday, July 8, 2011

Moving

I don't know of anyone who enjoys moving. I know I don't. Packing and cleaning. Cleaning and packing. Then there is the cleaning and unpacking. In two months from now (September 1st) I will have gone through the process. As of now, we are looking at moving to Penticton, which is a town in which we spend plenty of our time and is slightly closer to work for me.

The house we are moving out of holds many great memories and will be cherished for many years to come as it was Bridgets and my first Canadian House together. There are things I will miss, such as the privacy but there are also plenty of things I will not miss, such as the snow removal.

This move is for the better, as it puts us in a place where we spend a lot of our time which will reduce our automotive gas bill and with gas prices the way they are ($1.27 a litre) it's only a smart move. It will also put us closer to the Beach, where we love to spend our summer months. Late nights at the beach can be spent without the 45 minute drive home.

Looking forward to new adventures, Here we Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment