Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 03 - Your Favorite Sidekick

Donkey
That's Right!! Donkey from Shrek is my favorite Sidekick. Voiced by Eddie Murphy, the comedy that is part of Shrek and Donkeys friendship never stops.


Donkey: Whoa. Look at that. Who'd wanna live in a place like that?
Shrek: That would be my home.
Donkey: Oh and it is LOVELY. You know, you're really quite a decorator. It's amazing what you've done with such a modest budget. I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder.


[as they approach Fiona's castle, Donkey smells the air]
Donkey: Whoa, Shrek, did you do that? Man, you gotta warn somebody before you crack one like that, my mouth was open and everything!
Shrek: Donkey, if that was me, you'd be dead!
[sniffs]
Shrek: That's brimstone... we must be getting close.
Donkey: Yeah, right, brimstone. Don't be talking about no brimstone. I know what I smelled, it wasn't no brim and it didn't come off no stone neither..

No comments:

Post a Comment