Monday, September 26, 2011

New Position

Started a New Position at Sumac Ridge working Crush this Vintage (2011). Hopefully will learn a fair amount about how the grapes become wine before they get to me in my usual bottling line position. The guys I work with all seem very nice.

In Other News, i competed in my first Cyclocross race on the weekend (Saturday 24th), the Munson Mtn Monster Cyclocross race in Penticton. I had decided to compete in this race as i had been doing the advertising and social media for the Penticton Bike Festival. I wasn't expecting too much from my race and when it came to race, i had nothing to lose. I went out and rode as fast as i could for as long as i could and that was good enough for 5th out of 6th in B Division. Picked up a chain cleaning tool from participating in the race which is very cool.

Here are some Photos i took of the Cyclocross

No comments:

Post a Comment