Saturday, September 3, 2011

Penticton

So it has been 4 weekends since Bridget and I have moved from Peachland to Penticton and I know that i was kind of second guessing myself whether or not the move was a good idea or not. Overall, i am very happy so far with where we live and how things have turned out. The daily commute to work is a lot shorter and quite easy which is a good plus. Hopefully the house and location will continue to keep me happy over the next few months.
The location only puts us two blocks from the beach and two blocks from Downtown Penticton which is great for local events such as The Ironman Canada which was on last weekend. We have also a great little walk that takes us right along the beach which i have always dreamt of. I'm kind of living my Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment