Saturday, November 19, 2011

Challenges

The other day at work i was thinking about life and how I didn't feel like becoming stagnant in life. As i thought more about it, which i have plenty of time to do while at work, I decided that i should set myself a challenge each day to see how far i can push myself.

Yesterday i started with the bottling line. The challenge was to see how much pain my shoulders could take while i loaded the bottling line with ice wine bottles. Back in July, we spent almost two weeks of constantly filling the line with champagne bottles which are slightly heavier then ice wine bottles and back then, my shoulders got a really good workout. I loaded hard and as fast as i could but my shoulders didn't suffer too much and as a challenge, it really got me thinking, How far can i really push myself if i set my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment