Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sports Action

So lately i have been doing a bit of light gambling which is a lot of fun trying to predict winners. I have been playing Sports Action Oddset by the BC Lottery in which you have to choose the winner of at least two different games (maximum of 6 games) where the odds are multiplied to give you the odds for the combined games you choose. So far i haven't had too much luck, with Hockey being the hardest to pick the winners as there are so many different things that make a Hockey team a winner.

Today was my first day of picking winners of the NFL and i accidently picked the New York Giants to beat the undefeated Green Bay Packers. I also have Baltimore for the win over Cleveland. My odds are 6:1 and i have a $3 bet on. Hopefully i come out a winner. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment