Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bald Eagle Sighting

After a run this morning, the weather warmed up, so i decided to take the opportunity to get out for a ride as well. Not sure why but i didn't bring my camera. I had my phone but it isn't as good as an actual camera. I've been riding long enough now that i should know to always bring my camera.

Today i happened upon a Bald Eagle sitting so close to us, that i'm sure he could see my eyes dilate from the excitement. I did happen to get some decent photos of the Eagle which wasn't too bad. After sitting for a while to watch and enjoy, i continued on to Okanagan Falls where i took Mclean Creek Rd and saw for the first time, Californian Big Horn Sheep. These guys were further away and would have been great to have had a camera.
















Todays Ride-
44 kms
2 hours 24 minutes

Check it out on Endomondo or Strava

No comments:

Post a Comment