Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Review...

The Last Few weeks of Training. This being my last week of preparation phase before i begin Base 1 training next week, i thought it would be wise to reflect on how i've done the last month. With the training plan that i wrote for myself, i have seen my consistency increase greatly with at least 3 or 4 workouts a week while averaging 5 hours a week. This might not seem much but is a huge improvement. My biggest gains in fitness will merely come from the consistent efforts i put into my training.

Base 1 is very similar to the prep phase but with an extra hour of work each week and more time on the bike. This however might be governed by the weather here. I don't really want to spend too much time on the indoor trainer. By mid to late February, i am hoping to start commuting to work when the days get longer and hopefully above freezing temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment