Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 1


Feb 13th 2012
The day started at work at 7.15 am in Oliver, BC, Canada with 8 hours of work finishing at 3.15pm. At 8.15pm I boarded a flight from Kelowna to Vancouver at which point, I discovered that I my Visa to work in Canada had been accepted which was a huge relief as I was expecting upwards to 8 weeks on getting approval. This was a huge weight off my shoulders. At 11.40pm I started a flight from Vancouver to Sydney, Australia. I arrived in Australia at 9.10am Thursday the 15th which is equal to 3 pm on the 14th of February Canadian time. After arriving in Sydney, I had a 5 hour layover at the Sydney Airport whilst I waited for my 3 pm Australian time (9pm CAD time) flight to Albury. At 4 pm Aust time, I had finally reached my destination. I awoke at 6am February 13th and finally got to bed at 4am February the 15th. I was able to get 4-5 hours of restless sleep in and out of watching Friends.
Pilot said Albury was 30c.

No comments:

Post a Comment