Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 2


Feb 16th
After arriving in Albury yesterday, I went to bed at 10 pm Australian time and awoke at 3am which is 9am CAD time, yep you got it, my body is still on Pacific coast time. This morning I was able to get out for a run during a brief gap in the rain. Since last night, it has been consistently raining solidly. My run took me to my sisters house where I woke up the kids and borrowed a phone to be able to facebook a little more freely, that way I have some contact with people without spending too much money. I can facebook and tweet for free without paying for anything, how nice is that. I don’t even need any type of phone credit.

I borrowed my sisters car to take my bike home which was a little weird driving on the left hand side of the road again. I took the bike home and found the tyres were too big for my bike to work properly. Bummer. So I drove back to my sisters to return the car and played with the kids for a while. Still not sure what kind of bike I’ll be riding over the next few weeks or if I need a car to drive around in.
23c and Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment