Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 3


Feb 17th
It was an early night last night, in which I went to bed about 7pm Australian time which is well past my usual bedtime in Canada. I was pretty tired at this point and I happily awoke at 3am and watched some tv. I awoke feeling nice and refreshed but there is not really that much at all on tv this early in the morning on a Saturday morning. The only I thing I found was some black and white movies on the tv channel GEM Albury.

I got a little bored in the morning, so by 7 am I was already itching at the bit to do something constructive today, which meant by 9am, I had gotten myself a rental car, a Ford Falcon, to drive around in for the week. Having the car also allowed me to get a bike ready for riding. The day turned out clear and sunny allowing me to get some sun tanning done but I may however got too much sun and am feeling a little burnt. Hopefully the burn passes quickly and becomes a base tan for the rest of my time here.
Bridget and I were able to video chat in the afternoon and I happily watched as my love showed me her best assets. I love her so very much and I really wish she was here with me. Maybe next time.
26c and sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment