Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Geocaching

Found another one today!  This Geocaching is getting addictive. Took my bike out for a ride along the KVR and using the GPS on my phone i had to go back and forth a bit on the trail to get close to the Cache site. Thinking like a cache hider, it had to be in a spot that people could get to. I saw an area that looked like it was accessible in the area that my gps was close enough to. Using the clue from the website "Look for Stumpy", i found a tree stump and sure enough, hidden behind the tree stump was an ammunition box.
This is the one i found today -->  River Channel Stroll

I added some photos to Photobucket for my geocaching. Check them out here. This is where the photos will be so this won't slow the loading time of my blog down. It's starting to get a little photo heavy.
Photobucket- Geocaching

No comments:

Post a Comment