Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5

First week of Base Phase 1. 
I have been pretty consistent with getting out for a ride or run over the last month which has been great but my amount of time training has been lacking. According to my training plan, i was supposed to complete at least 7 hours a week during the Preparation phase but only managed to complete 4-5 hours per week. My first week of Base Phase 1 was meant to have 8 hours of training but only completed 4. I am not totally happy with this.
This is how my week went. I had Monday and Friday off.
Tuesday i spent 40 Minutes on the indoor trainer where i did a 4km time trial at LT. Wednesday i went for a 6.28km run. Thirsday was my best day with a ride and a run, while the weekend i did a couple of runs with some hill work on the Sunday.


Photobucket

This weeks plan is to complete 9 and a half hours which is a big step up from what i have been doing. Going to give it a try but at this time of year, i'm finding it hard to get the hours in. I might have to look at my training plan and do some reconsideration of how the hours look if i don't get anywhere near what the plan calls for.

No comments:

Post a Comment