Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Homer Simpson Quotes

A list of my top 10 Favorite quotes from Homer Simpson. Reading this list, you will probably get an idea of my sense of humour.
  1. Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! 
  2. I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.  
  3. Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. 
  4. Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. 
  5. I'm going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!
  6. I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here. 
  7. How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? 
  8. That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!  
  9. Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. 
  10. I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment