Wednesday, May 6, 2009

B is for...


This is a picture of my Blundstone Boots box. hehehe 3 b's in a row. These are my work boots that i wear a fair amount of time. They are fairly good boots to wear and are fairly comfortable even after wearing them for hours.

  • Barry- My last name, the name i will most likely have for the rest of my life.
  • Batman - I have a pretty strong fascination for Batman. I enjoy watching movies and love anything to do with him. Swoosh. Bam. Clash.
  • Bo - My first ever dog that i remember. Jack Russel cross fox terrier i think he was. He unfortunately passed away in a sad situation. I had my first car accident when i went to look for Bo when he went missing. I knocked down our backyard fence. He came back himself after a day but happened to be covered in mud. We think he got caught in a drain and spent all his energy trying to get out. He passed away that day.
  • Blink 182 - My favorite band as i was growing up, the rebellious nature and comedic style of music fascinated me and helped me get through my younger years.
  • Blue- My favorite color of all, i love all shades of blue. If you look at my portfolio site. Its blue
  • Box - Thinking outside the box is a must, its where the plain turns into something exciting
  • Bridget - A sweet sweet girl that i enjoy talking to alot
  • Bugs Bunny - A wonderful cartoon that has kept me fascinated for years. Still very entertaining even after all these years.
  • Boobs - I'm definitely a boobs man, hehehe
  • Bike - I love to ride a bicycle, it lets me feel free and also keeps me fit. I love the feeling of free falling down a hill. I love the feeling of accomplishment of a hard tough ride. I love the air in my face. I love the burning in my legs. I love the speed. Yeah. I enjoy riding bikes.
  • Blog - At the moment i am enjoying blogging. Its a lot of fun to share things that i find interesting. I will eventually share lots more of my thoughts.

1 comment: