Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello

I've been slacking of late on my blog, i haven't spent much time on it. If you must know, i have been working hard. A few projects have come in, so i have been putting in the hard yards to earn something good.
Hopefully a holiday to LA is on the cards and i'll be having a look around LA town. I will start to plan my trip soon, seeing where i want to go, what i want to see. I will do that on here.
Sitting here, my bum has gone numb from sitting in the same spot for so long. At the moment i am fascinated with Extreme Friend Stock, a game on facebook which is similar to Friend stock but one slight difference, its Xtreme.

1 comment:

  1. numb bum!! you need to coin that phrase..and all from XTRme fs!! LOL.. yeah.. great huh...so I like the "holiday" idea.. you need it! ...

    ReplyDelete