Monday, May 4, 2009

Flashback

Today i had a flash back to the Coca Cola ads i would see on tv as a child. It's quite funny what sticks with you after so many years. Over 10 years ago now, i still remember these polar bears on tv. Advertising does work. It gets the message across.



I grew up with cartoons as a child, i spent the majority of my time in front of the tv watching cartoon shows or playing Nintendo, the original one, the NES!!! Cartoons i remember watching are Rugrats, Aaah Real Monsters, Smurfs, Hey Arnold, Postman Pat, Fireman Sam, Raggy Dolls, Victor and Hugo: Bunglers in Crime, Ninja Turtles, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry and Yogi Bear. These were pretty much my favorites. I'm sure there is a lot more but the old memory is starting to fail me LOL.
I even followed my cartoon addiction by drawing a bit. I even created a little character called Marvin that got into a lot of mischief. I will have to find the drawings and scan them and put them on here. They were a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thats fantastic!!! Would love to see those drawings.. my brother and I did the same thing.. we would make up cartoon stories..and here I thought "we" were weird.. good to see.. there are others!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete