Monday, May 11, 2009

Out my Window...




This is on my way to pick up my mum. This is just coming off the freeway and is slightly down hill. From the car it looked a pretty good view. The camera kind of ruins the view but was still an interesting image. I need to clean the windscreen lol. Theres a little dot on the screen. hehe. Not much cloud in the sky, just that one right in the center of the photo. I love the jet streak in the top right hand side. And i like to think about what is out over those hills in the distance. Theres a world out there with all wonderful possibilities. Go forth and look out over those hills.

1 comment:

  1. When I have done road trips I find myself wondering about those that came before me, being in the west- well they came across by wagon.. and when I look at the terrain.. you can't help but wonder how the heck they did it. I was so interested in the experience, that I actually found a place that does wagon trails- for 3-5 days, not sure if I could do that, considering no amenities..LOL...but I have to say- I am more than intrigued to try it.. just to say.. oh heck yeah.. I know what it feels like.. so yeah.. go forth, but don't just look out over those hills.. go seek the adventure that life has in store for YOU!

    ReplyDelete