Friday, May 1, 2009

A is for.....

This is going to be a project of mine where i will Alphabetize things that are important to me. If you follow along, hopefully you will learn things about me. I will be photographing the letters of the alphabet with things that also mean something to me. I will try to be as creative as possible.



This is my drink bottle. It is important to me as it was a gift from my sister and i use it a lot to keep myself hydrated in my day to day activities and even on the bike.
  • Aaron - Obviously i am important to myself
  • Aramis - My choice of after shave
  • Albury - The town that i have spent most of my life around
  • Australia - The incredible country that i have grown up in and feel so lucky to be here compared to so many other unlucky countries
  • Art - a fun interest of mine, i enjoy looking at art, i like designing and enjoy others who get enjoyment from it
  • Avanti - The brand of my road bike that i ride which has kept me interested in riding
  • Alister - My oldest friend, we went to primary school together
  • Alfred Hitchcock - A director that i have been following with a passion of late because of his wonderful movies
  • Arousal - I love to be aroused either through sight, sound, touch, taste or smelling or even better, all 5 at once. I am very lucky to have all my senses and don't take it for granted. Stop to smell a rose, touch it, look at it and if you're daring, give it a lick. Arousal keeps me feeling alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment