Saturday, May 9, 2009

C is For...



This is my new camera box for my new camera that i bought yesterday. Yay. Now i can take some more photos. This photo was taken with my new camera. I have been using my 2.0 megapixel phone camera which has done the job for me so far, but it was time to get serious somewhat and actually use a camera. Hopefully you'll soon see some really cool photos!!!

  • Cary Grant- An actor that i find very entertaining. He stars in some of my favorite movies of all time such as "To Catch a thief", "North by Northwest" and just recently i watched "Only Angels have wings"

  • Catholic - I was born and raised a Catholic.

  • Christopher - This is my father and also my middle name that i was given.

  • Chocolate - What else is needed to be said. yeah Chocolate. Yummy!!

  • Cintia - A truly wonderful friend. There should be more people like you.

  • Creativity - Everybody needs creativity. Its like living outside the box. It makes the world a wonderful place.

  • Cricket - This sport was an addiction for me as a child. I was never without a thought of cricket and when i would get to play next. I was nearly always out playing and practicing.

  • Cycling - This is now my sport of choice. Its a sport that can be done alone or as a group. For the time restricted person, you can get out on your own and still be part of an amazing culture of bicylce riding.

  • Computers - where would i be without computers. I definitely wouldn't have met you without computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment