Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Am i normal??

Some days I wonder how normal i really am. Do you ever get the feeling when your looking for your phone or wallet in your pocket or bag and for a few seconds you have that sense of dread where you feel empty as you don't know where or what you have done with it. I actually feel naked if I leave home without my phone. Even though no one calls me or sends me messages, I still feel this emptiness. How have I become so attached to something so small and so material. Is this normal? How many others feel the same things?

At times I wonder about if its normal not to hate anyone. There isn't anyone in my personal life or even celebrities or politicians etc that I hate. Am I too caring or am I too carefree to worry about what people think in this world. Do I not worry about the controversies and the views of others and just see my own?

At times, do you feel attracted to members of the same sex but not in the sexual way. Do you find them quite attractive in their looks or even their personality? I see some men and think yeah, he is an incredible looking guy. I wonder how many other people have the same things go through their minds.

As i write this, I'm thinking about how i came to this topic. I often catch myself thinking about something and then trying to trace my thoughts back to how i ended up at that topic. I wonder how many people actually do this.

Having said all this, I don’t need to ask these questions to feel normal. I don’t even know what normal is. I feel quite normal to myself but others may look at me and think I’m weird. Each to there own. I’ll keep doing what I do, as it makes me who I am. Do you have anything that makes you think, hmmmm am I normal? If you do, I would like to hear about them.

1 comment:

  1. normal.. what a concept.. its all relative.. and no I dont mean that in your "relatives".. I mean.. we're all different.. I personally have these same unrational 'things'.. like oh my god where's my phone.. or.. dang.. she's a hotty.. so I think... yeah.. we all have these issues.. and I think deep down.. we all wonder..about being normal.. me.. not so much anymore..I figure at this point.. a little crazy in my life.. is a good thing.. btw.. look up the word normal in the dictionary.. really.. boring!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete