Monday, April 27, 2009

April

Today is the 28th of April, almost the end of the month and i realise that this year has already flown by. What happened to New Years Eve?? That was only like so yesterday. I think about what i have done so far this year and it doesnt seem much at all. Maybe my memory isn't that good. This month has been a pretty good month for me. Nothing major has gone wrong which is always a good thing. (Touch wood). This month i have rediscovered my love for design. I took up the challenge of teaching myself the basics i needed to get myself back into the education system and it has been going well. I've been reading alot and catching up on what is the new thing in Multimedia Design. PHP, XHTML are all the new things i've discovered since i last took to designing websites. I'm gradually learning the basics of these languages, as well as a lot of other things to do with Web Design. I've also gotten the taste for photography which i would like to do as a fun little hobby. I like finding something to photograph and finding the beauty within that thing. Even a peice of rubbish can have beauty if you look hard enough and show what you see. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

I'm here reading Catalogues and Kmart are selling an 8gb iPod Nano for $187 (AUD), an 8 mega Pixel Digital Camera with Smile Detection for $99, the Dark Knight 2 Disc Speical DVD for $15.99. Three Items out of the whole catalogue that interest me. The rest are Mothers day presents, like im interested in a "very sexy bustier" by Hickory. I'm sure i would look pretty sexy in it, but there might be questions on my sexuality if i started walking around in feminime sleepwear. Well maybe it wouldn't as some of you know me too well. :)

Well anyway, if your a sandwich fan, you would be happy to know that they have created in Holland, the non leaking Tomato. No more soggy sandwiches at lunch time.
Non Leaking Tomatoes I'm not the biggest fan of tomatoes by themselves, but within a sandwich, i think they are quite nice. I do wonder what this has cost over the years to produce. The program to discover this started in 1986 and i'm sure a bit of money has been spent which may have been better spent else where such as in Cancer research and AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment