Saturday, April 25, 2009

...and I'm Running.

Friends: When you run, do you move your head from side to side?
Aaron: No.
Friends: "Yeah i do." "Yeah Me too." "I think i do."
Now I'm running and I'm running fast. I was always a fast runner. At my fastest, i could run 100 metres in 12.11 seconds.
I'm running, swaying my head from side to side and i'm enjoying it. I'm running across the yard as the bell for recess had just rang and it's time for me to go back to class. Why haven't i ever done this before??? It's freeing. My head swinging from left to right. Then Smack.
I ran straight into the monkeys bars. Banging my head on the upright. I fell back on my ass. I didn't break anything but it did hurt. I never ran like that again. At the time, I was probably around the age of 9 at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment