Friday, April 24, 2009

What i use facebook for...

Over the last year, i have become a big fan of Facebook. I get on it a fair amount, although not as much as i use to. When i first started out, it was just something i logged into to check my friends out, see how they were and to keep in contact. I didn't use it for much else. Then in June 2008, i found the game called Yoville. It was fun and addictive. I spent hours on that game and that is when i became a facebook geek. If you dont know what Yoville is, its an animated chat program. I would and could sit and talk for hours with people all around the world. I still have some fairly good friends from that game and still chat to them.
After the fun and addictiveness of Yoville died down, which actually took a fair while, i started playing other games such as Mobwars, Gang wars, Farm Town, Metropolis. So as you can see, the majority of my facebook time has been spent playing Games. I find the interactivity with other people from around the world appealing.
Now the majority of my facebook time is spent catching up with the people i have met over the last year and still having a good laugh, sharing jokes and pretty much enjoying the lighter side of life. Well also, i do spend a bit of time filling out quizzes which helps people get to know me a bit more. Its always interesting to read other peoples results too as i learn more about them as well.
Well anyway, if you're reading this, you most likely are one of the people who i cherish and adore and im so glad i can be your friend. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment