Monday, April 20, 2009

Somewhere Beyond the Sea, theres a girl waiting for ME

All my life, i have dreamed of far away places, places that i would one day visit. I dreamt of meeting the perfect girl and she would be in a strange far away place to me. People that know me, know that i'm a fan of the old classics. Listening to Bobby Darin's Somewhere Beyond the Sea, i always remember the dreams i have of meeting that Girl. As of this very moment right now, in Windows Media Player, i have played the song 66 times since i last reformatted my computer, useless peice of trivia lol. So if theres a girl out there waiting for me, my heart will take me there soon.




Lyrics | Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea lyrics

1 comment:

  1. awwww, thats very sweet aaroncito :) that girl will be very very lucky to be with a sweet soul like urs...sigh...and I hope she is as deserving of u....xoxox C

    ReplyDelete